Friday, September 2, 2011

Josh Fox: Why I Got Arrested - Message for Tim DeChistopher

Jamie September 2, 2011 at 4:35 pm

It’s late and I am pretty wiped out, but before I have to resume shooting Gasland 2 and running around the country tomorrow I want to set down a few words about why I chose to be arrested at the Tar Sands Action sit in at the White House today.First of all, the mining tar sands for oil is incredibly destructive.  It can and must be stopped. I felt that standing against it, shoulder to shoulder with climate justice activists and fracktivists was a moral imperative.






Continure reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment

WTFrack.org is a medium for concerned citizens to express their opinions in regards to 'Fracking.' We are Representatives of Democracy. We are Fractivists. We are you.

CAST YOUR VOTE